Thursday, January 6, 2011

Purpose for Writing

The purpose of this blog is for me to share my activities in going "green". There are various ways that I choose to go green, the first is that it is good for me, meaning it improves my health or makes me feel better personally. The next way I look at going green is for my wallet, the choices I make should not cost me an arm and a leg and I want my funds to go as far as I can make them. The last way I look at going green is for the environment, yes, I know, I probably should have had this sooner but I would be lying if I said this was my first thought when I'm trying to make a life changing decision.

There are many things out there, lots of information on ways to go green. Honestly, if you look at it all you will choose to not do it. There is just far too much time and money involved in making your life greener. So, you may wonder, if it's such a pain, why even try? Well, I'll tell you this, the more you do the better you feel, and here's my trick to actually doing it: choose just one thing to do and do that one first, then figure out your next move.

Primarily what I'll be writing here are things I actually do, though I may choose to write a few things that I haven't done but look like a good idea. What I would advise to you is this: just because I did it this way doesn't mean you should, it may not fit your life style or even fit your goals, but I recommend reading it anyway and see if perhaps there is an idea in it you can take to improve your life. That's what I really want, to help people improve their lives, not make them like me. The next post I'll write is part of my foundation, without this foundation nothing I try will or would have worked. Hopefully it will help you out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment